Список Ролей:
    Черные Фигуры
    Белые Фигуры
    Мирные Жители
    ВАЖНО:
    Для взаимной рекламы. Ник: Реклама Пароль:1234
    Идет набор в Администрацию
    Игра открыта. Свои вопросы и предложения вы можете оставить ЗДЕСЬ
    Прошу регистрировать ники на РУССКОМ языке. Нам очень нужны безумные ученые!

Голосование
    Дорогие участники, голосуем за нововведение ЗДЕСЬ
    Администраторы:
    Хакутё Накамура
    Джулиан Лакруа
    Модераторы:
    ???
    Судьи боёв:
    ???
    Гейм Мастер:
    Кагуи Нит
    Время/Погода:
    Месяц/Число: 3 Января
    День: Пятница
    Время: 24 - 6 часов
    Погода:Снегопад. Прохладно. Все небо затянуто.

События в игре:
    Празднование обернулось трагедией. Один из зверей разбушевался. Красочные ряды разрушены. Невинные люди мертвы. Богиня сорвала маски. Эта месть за её драгоценность.
    В самом центре разгорелся бой между Черными и Белыми фигурами. Каждый покажет, каким даром наградила его Аматэрасу.
    Кто знает, все ли уйдут живыми с "кровавого праздника"

Дорогие игроки, не забывайте смотреть Очередность
    Кликаем на все баннеры каждый день!!!
    Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Шахматная Война » Реклама » Franksmuct

Franksmuct

Сообщений 1 страница 27 из 27

Hi, this weekend is pleasant for me, since this time i am reading this fantastic informative paragraph here at my residence.

Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. However imagine if you added some great graphics or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and video clips, this website could undeniably be one of the very best in its field. Very good blog!

Thanks in support of sharing such a fastidious idea, article is pleasant, thats why i have read it fully

It's really a cool and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you just shared this useful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement? My site has a lot of exclusive content I've either created myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any solutions to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd definitely appreciate it.

Usually I don't read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to try and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very nice article.

Wonderful article! We are linking to this great article on our site. Keep up the great writing.

Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.

If you desire to take much from this article then you have to apply such techniques to your won webpage.

Hi there would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a honest price? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!

hello there and thank you for your information – I have certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this web site, as I experienced to reload the website many times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content. Make sure you update this again very soon.

Spot on with this write-up, I honestly believe that this website needs a great deal more attention. I'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the info!

fantastic post, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this sector don't understand this. You should proceed your writing. I'm confident, you've a great readers' base already!

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything. However think about if you added some great photos or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and videos, this site could certainly be one of the very best in its niche. Wonderful blog!

Great goods from you, man. I have take into accout your stuff prior to and you're simply extremely great. I really like what you have received right here, really like what you're stating and the way through which you are saying it. You're making it entertaining and you continue to take care of to stay it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. That is really a great site.

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your article seem to be running off the screen in Ie. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Kudos

Hi, Neat post. There's an issue together with your website in web explorer, would test this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a good element of other folks will leave out your excellent writing due to this problem.

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this site regularly, this website is genuinely pleasant and the people are in fact sharing good thoughts.

First of all I want to say excellent blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I've had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out. I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Thank you!

What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It positively useful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & aid other users like its aided me. Good job.

If you want to increase your experience just keep visiting this website and be updated with the hottest information posted here.

I go to see daily a few web sites and blogs to read posts, but this website provides quality based writing.

Asking questions are in fact good thing if you are not understanding something fully, except this piece of writing offers good understanding even.

Hi, I do believe this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon it ;) I may return yet again since I book marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.

you're truly a just right webmaster. The web site loading speed is amazing. It sort of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you have performed a excellent process on this subject!

It's actually a great and useful piece of information. I am happy that you shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

My partner and I stumbled over here from a different web address and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to looking at your web page yet again.

Вы здесь » Шахматная Война » Реклама » Franksmuct