Список Ролей:
    Черные Фигуры
    Белые Фигуры
    Мирные Жители
    ВАЖНО:
    Для взаимной рекламы. Ник: Реклама Пароль:1234
    Идет набор в Администрацию
    Игра открыта. Свои вопросы и предложения вы можете оставить ЗДЕСЬ
    Прошу регистрировать ники на РУССКОМ языке. Нам очень нужны безумные ученые!

Голосование
    Дорогие участники, голосуем за нововведение ЗДЕСЬ
    Администраторы:
    Хакутё Накамура
    Джулиан Лакруа
    Модераторы:
    ???
    Судьи боёв:
    ???
    Гейм Мастер:
    Кагуи Нит
    Время/Погода:
    Месяц/Число: 3 Января
    День: Пятница
    Время: 24 - 6 часов
    Погода:Снегопад. Прохладно. Все небо затянуто.

События в игре:
    Празднование обернулось трагедией. Один из зверей разбушевался. Красочные ряды разрушены. Невинные люди мертвы. Богиня сорвала маски. Эта месть за её драгоценность.
    В самом центре разгорелся бой между Черными и Белыми фигурами. Каждый покажет, каким даром наградила его Аматэрасу.
    Кто знает, все ли уйдут живыми с "кровавого праздника"

Дорогие игроки, не забывайте смотреть Очередность
    Кликаем на все баннеры каждый день!!!
    Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Шахматная Война » Реклама » LarryTom

LarryTom

Сообщений 1 страница 27 из 27

Hello, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this post. It was funny. Keep on posting!

Hello there, I found your web site by way of Google even as searching for a similar matter, your website got here up, it seems to be great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hello there, simply changed into alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate in the event you proceed this in future. Lots of people might be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

Aw, this was an extremely nice post. Spending some time and actual effort to create a really good article… but what can I say… I hesitate a whole lot and never manage to get anything done.

Hi there colleagues, pleasant paragraph and good arguments commented at this place, I am really enjoying by these.

Thanks , I have recently been looking for info approximately this topic for a long time and yours is the greatest I have discovered till now. But, what about the conclusion? Are you positive about the supply?

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely great. I actually like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it smart. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a terrific website.

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say wonderful blog!

Hi there! I just would like to give you a big thumbs up for the excellent info you have got right here on this post. I will be coming back to your web site for more soon.

I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This article posted at this web site is genuinely fastidious.

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?

My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine simply how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions?  Cheers

It's really very complex in this active life to listen news on TV, so I simply use internet for that purpose, and obtain the hottest information.

Yes! Finally someone writes about %keyword1%.

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you, However I am encountering issues with your RSS. I don't understand why I can't join it. Is there anybody else getting similar RSS issues? Anyone who knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanx!!

all the time i used to read smaller content that  also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading at this place.

I am not certain where you're getting your info, but great topic. I must spend some time studying much more or understanding more. Thanks for great information I used to be looking for this info for my mission.

Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any points for inexperienced blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.

Hey would you mind stating which blog platform you're using? I'm going to start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.                  P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

If some one desires to be updated with most recent technologies then he must be go to see this site and be up to date daily.

I always used to study paragraph in news papers but now as I am a user of net so from now I am using net for articles, thanks to web.

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all of us you really understand what you are speaking about! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally visit my website =). We can have a link exchange agreement between us

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author. I will remember to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back down the road. I want to encourage one to continue your great writing, have a nice holiday weekend!

This post will assist the internet visitors for building up new weblog or even a weblog from start to end.

Excellent post. Keep writing such kind of info on your blog. Im really impressed by it.
    Hello there,  You have performed a fantastic job. I'll definitely digg it and for my part suggest to my friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited from this web site.

If you wish for to increase your knowledge just keep visiting this site and be updated with the most up-to-date news posted here.

Quality posts is the main to attract the users to pay a visit the website, that's what this web page is providing.

Вы здесь » Шахматная Война » Реклама » LarryTom