Список Ролей:
    Черные Фигуры
    Белые Фигуры
    Мирные Жители
    ВАЖНО:
    Для взаимной рекламы. Ник: Реклама Пароль:1234
    Идет набор в Администрацию
    Игра открыта. Свои вопросы и предложения вы можете оставить ЗДЕСЬ
    Прошу регистрировать ники на РУССКОМ языке. Нам очень нужны безумные ученые!

Голосование
    Дорогие участники, голосуем за нововведение ЗДЕСЬ
    Администраторы:
    Хакутё Накамура
    Джулиан Лакруа
    Модераторы:
    ???
    Судьи боёв:
    ???
    Гейм Мастер:
    Кагуи Нит
    Время/Погода:
    Месяц/Число: 3 Января
    День: Пятница
    Время: 24 - 6 часов
    Погода:Снегопад. Прохладно. Все небо затянуто.

События в игре:
    Празднование обернулось трагедией. Один из зверей разбушевался. Красочные ряды разрушены. Невинные люди мертвы. Богиня сорвала маски. Эта месть за её драгоценность.
    В самом центре разгорелся бой между Черными и Белыми фигурами. Каждый покажет, каким даром наградила его Аматэрасу.
    Кто знает, все ли уйдут живыми с "кровавого праздника"

Дорогие игроки, не забывайте смотреть Очередность
    Кликаем на все баннеры каждый день!!!
    Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Шахматная Война » Реклама » Dawnex

Dawnex

Сообщений 1 страница 27 из 27

Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your site. You have some really good posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an email if interested. Regards!

I think this is among the most important information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The site style is great, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

I am truly thankful to the holder of this web site who has shared this great paragraph at at this time.

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage you to continue your great writing, have a nice afternoon!

Great article! This is the type of info that are meant to be shared across the internet. Disgrace on the search engines for now not positioning this publish upper! Come on over and seek advice from my website . Thanks =)

I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this website. I really hope to see the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal website now ;)

It's amazing in favor of me to have a web page, which is beneficial for my know-how. thanks admin

Hi! I've been following your weblog for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from  Atascocita Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the great job!

I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet people, its really really pleasant piece of writing on building up new weblog.

Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any ideas or suggestions?  Thank you

I was curious if you ever thought of changing the page layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this article plus the rest of the site is very good.

Hi there, I would like to subscribe for this webpage to get hottest updates, thus where can i do it please help.

I have been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site. Studying this information So i am happy to exhibit that I've a very just right uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I so much unquestionably will make certain to don?t put out of your mind this website and provides it a glance on a constant basis.

For latest news you have to visit world wide web and on the web I found this site as a most excellent web page for most up-to-date updates.

An intriguing discussion is worth comment. I believe that you ought to publish more about this issue, it may not be a taboo subject but generally folks don't discuss such issues. To the next! Best wishes!!

Aw, this was an incredibly nice post. Finding the time and actual effort to generate a good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and never seem to get anything done.

Hi there to every body, it's my first visit of this website; this web site consists of awesome and truly good material for readers.

Ahaa, its pleasant conversation concerning this post at this place at this website, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

I all the time emailed this web site post page to all my associates, as if like to read it after that my contacts will too.

Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site so i came to “return the favor”.I'm trying to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

It's remarkable to go to see this web site and reading the views of all mates regarding this post, while I am also keen of getting know-how.

It's nearly impossible to find experienced people for this topic, but you seem like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

Heya just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

Вы здесь » Шахматная Война » Реклама » Dawnex