Список Ролей:
    Черные Фигуры
    Белые Фигуры
    Мирные Жители
    ВАЖНО:
    Для взаимной рекламы. Ник: Реклама Пароль:1234
    Идет набор в Администрацию
    Игра открыта. Свои вопросы и предложения вы можете оставить ЗДЕСЬ
    Прошу регистрировать ники на РУССКОМ языке. Нам очень нужны безумные ученые!

Голосование
    Дорогие участники, голосуем за нововведение ЗДЕСЬ
    Администраторы:
    Хакутё Накамура
    Джулиан Лакруа
    Модераторы:
    ???
    Судьи боёв:
    ???
    Гейм Мастер:
    Кагуи Нит
    Время/Погода:
    Месяц/Число: 3 Января
    День: Пятница
    Время: 24 - 6 часов
    Погода:Снегопад. Прохладно. Все небо затянуто.

События в игре:
    Празднование обернулось трагедией. Один из зверей разбушевался. Красочные ряды разрушены. Невинные люди мертвы. Богиня сорвала маски. Эта месть за её драгоценность.
    В самом центре разгорелся бой между Черными и Белыми фигурами. Каждый покажет, каким даром наградила его Аматэрасу.
    Кто знает, все ли уйдут живыми с "кровавого праздника"

Дорогие игроки, не забывайте смотреть Очередность
    Кликаем на все баннеры каждый день!!!
    Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Шахматная Война » Реклама » Proflusak

Proflusak

Сообщений 1 страница 27 из 27

This info is priceless. How can I find out more?

Hey there fantastic blog! Does running a blog like this require a great deal of work? I have absolutely no expertise in programming but I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, if you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic but I simply wanted to ask. Thanks!

Yes! Finally something about %keyword1%.

Great post. I'm dealing with a few of these issues as well..

Tremendous things here. I am very satisfied to peer your article. Thank you so much and I'm having a look ahead to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

Its such as you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the guide in it or something. I think that you simply could do with some % to force the message home a little bit, but other than that, that is fantastic blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.

After I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each time a comment is added I get four emails with the exact same comment. There has to be a way you are able to remove me from that service? Thank you!

Wow, this piece of writing is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing these things, so I am going to convey her.

My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on numerous websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello there! I just would like to offer you a huge thumbs up for your great information you have here on this post. I'll be coming back to your site for more soon.

You've made some really good points there. I checked on the internet to find out more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site.

Hurrah, that's what I was seeking for, what a information! existing here at this website, thanks admin of this site.

I was very happy to discover this great site. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely liked every bit of it and i also have you saved as a favorite to look at new information in your website.

always i used to read smaller content which also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this piece of writing which I am reading at this place.

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! By the way, how can we communicate?

I am really impressed together with your writing talents as neatly as with the layout for your weblog. Is that this a paid topic or did you customize it your self? Anyway stay up the nice quality writing, it is uncommon to see a great weblog like this one nowadays..

Yes! Finally someone writes about %keyword1%.

I enjoy what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and coverage! Keep up the awesome works guys I've incorporated you guys to our blogroll.

Thanks  for another wonderful post. The place else could anybody get that type of information in such an ideal approach of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I'm at the look for such information.

It's hard to come by well-informed people about this topic, but you seem like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog. Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions?  Many thanks

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you really recognise what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also discuss with my site =). We can have a hyperlink exchange contract among us

If you would like to take a good deal from this piece of writing then you have to apply such methods to your won web site.

That is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look ahead to in the hunt for more of your fantastic post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks

Hurrah! After all I got a website from where I be capable of in fact get helpful information concerning my study and knowledge.

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information particularly the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this particular info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

If you would like to obtain a great deal from this piece of writing then you have to apply these methods to your won web site.

Вы здесь » Шахматная Война » Реклама » Proflusak